immigration visa lawyer
    Law Office of Bartlett & Associates, PLLC

 Why Choose Us?

  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your  attorney and receive timely responses online
  • Low, flat fee - No hidden costs

H-1B2 Visa
 Department of Defense Researcher and Development Project Worker

The H-1B2 visa allows cooperative research and development projects or co-production projects for government-to-government agreements administered by the U.S. Department of Defense. To qualify as a specialty occupation you must: 1) have completed a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university, 2) hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree in the specialty occupation, or 3) hold an unrestricted state license, registration, or certification which authorizes you to fully practice that specialty in the state of intended employment.